• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, please excuse my novice Salesforce skills and question in advance.  My use case is being able to leverage a 3rd party tool (Ticket Tailor) for online ticket management for our nonprofit.  We also use Zapier for integrating Ticket Tailor with Salesforce.  Unfortunately, we're not able to search on a unique key against the CONTACT record since multiple people may share the same email address.  In order to confirm whether a user already exists in Salesforce, I'd like to have the ability to join fields including EMAIL, BIRTHDATE, and FIRST_NAME so that when the API calls the derived concatenated field, and compares the search value.

As an example, if the ticket system received a new registrant I would contenate NAME-BIRTHDATE-FIRSTNAME and compare the value with the value in Salesforce. How might I accomplish this in Salesforce?

Thank you kindly.
Hello, please excuse my novice Salesforce skills and question in advance.  My use case is being able to leverage a 3rd party tool (Ticket Tailor) for online ticket management for our nonprofit.  We also use Zapier for integrating Ticket Tailor with Salesforce.  Unfortunately, we're not able to search on a unique key against the CONTACT record since multiple people may share the same email address.  In order to confirm whether a user already exists in Salesforce, I'd like to have the ability to join fields including EMAIL, BIRTHDATE, and FIRST_NAME so that when the API calls the derived concatenated field, and compares the search value.

As an example, if the ticket system received a new registrant I would contenate NAME-BIRTHDATE-FIRSTNAME and compare the value with the value in Salesforce. How might I accomplish this in Salesforce?

Thank you kindly.