• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want solution for my excel to vcard file format which is not convert properly and missing some data of excel file. please suggest me free converter tool i find the solution......

You are strive to use OST file in Microsoft Outlook but do not success. I recommend you best Exchange OST Recovery tool, which software easily repair your corrupt OST file with OST file data Recovery and recover data convert into Outlook PST file. These OST file easily access in any version of Microsoft Outlook, office365 and Live Exchange server. and with save to recover OST file into EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, vCal, vCard and HTML file formats.

Benefits of ATS OST to PST Converter Software.

• Easily Repair corrupt OST file.

• Fastest conversion process to convert OST file to PST file.

• Save Recovered OST file data to Outlook PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and HTML file.

• Save address book, Contact, and meeting or calendars into PST, vCal and vCard file.

• Import-Export OST file to office365 and Live Exchange Server.

• Software support all windows version, all Microsoft Outlook (32 & 64 Bit) as latest version 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and below versions.

• Exchange Server version 5.5, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 etc.

• Batch Converter option to convert More OST file to PST file as well as all format at a time.

User-added image

ATS OST to PST Converter providing truly safe recovery / conversion utility which simply repair & convert crashed Outlook OST file into healthy formats like as PST, EML, HTML, vCal, vCard, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, Exchange server and Office 365 etc. This OST file converter software also works to recover damaged or crashed OST file components like as contacts, calendars, inbox, deleted items, notes, journals, embedded images/ scheduled task and appointments etc.

Get more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html
Check out this article: Manual tricks of NSF to PST to learn the popular conversion methods of NSF to PST i.e. - Export-Import and Setting up Co-existence. Both these methods simply import all the data from NSF file into PST file format without making any changes in the original NSF file. So no needs to worry about losing your NSF file data.

Hope this will help you.