• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have three (students__c, date__c, subject__c) custom objects, there are relationships between all of them. I now wish to create a form, on the S1 mobile app that would allow me to select a student, the student's subject and the date of the exam using a custom mask.

What's the best way to go about it?
  • September 17, 2018
I have created a custom object, students__c, and several related fields e.g. Name__c, Year__c, etc. I now wish to create a VF page and a form which will allow me to add new entries for this custom object. How should I go about it? Do I have to have a custom class here? I would also like to display a list of already enrolled students beneath the form.
  • September 17, 2018
I have a custom object Students and several fields within it. I now wish to access that data using APEX class and display it in a VP. Here's what I have so far:
public class stdnts {
    List<student__c> enrolledStdnts = [SELECT ID, Name, Year__c, Class__c FROM student__c LIMIT 10];
}
and
<apex:page controller="stdnts">
	<apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="List of enrolled Students">
			<apex:pageBlockTable value="{! enrolledStdnts }" var="ct">
            <apex:column value="{! ct.Year__c }"/>
            <apex:column value="{! ct.Class__c }"/>
			</apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
What am I doing wrong?

• September 16, 2018
I have created a custom object, students__c, and several related fields e.g. Name__c, Year__c, etc. I now wish to create a VF page and a form which will allow me to add new entries for this custom object. How should I go about it? Do I have to have a custom class here? I would also like to display a list of already enrolled students beneath the form.
  • September 17, 2018