• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am new to salesforce and i am having a hard time to create a trigger for this requirement.

I have two object AGREEMENT and CAR, they have a lookup between them where CAR is parent.
The requirement is like this, if two AGREEMENT record has same CAR record then the 2 records of AGREEMENT should have different START DATE or END DATE.

for ex. if AGREEMENT1 and AGREEMENT2 both have SUZUKI as their parent then, then START DATE or END DATE(atleast one Date) should be different from another.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am new to salesforce, i am facing an issue to make shipping address unique of every account so that no account has duplicate shipping records.
How to write a trigger for it, and also a warning messsage before saving record if duplicate found.
and if it could be achieve through validation rules or process builder then how i should i do this?

Hi, I am new to salesforce and i am facing an issue in writing trigger.

The Requirement is like this:
If the Contract has an account then the Status(custom field,picklist type) field of the corresponding  account must be set to Active.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Trigger to update account field if the contract has an account.
Hi,

I am new to salesforce and i am facing an issue, 

The scenario is:

I have two objects 1. Pricing Agreement(parent)  2. Contract Item(child)---- Master Detail Relationship

When I am selecting one Pricing record I can see all the contract item as related list. If I open 1st record the page will navigated to contract item detail page.
I want to create 2 buttons  Next and  Previous

If I am clicking Next button then it should go to Next Contract Item detail page if I am clicking on Previous button then I should navigated to Previous Contract Item Detail Page.

I want this to be done in Lightning.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am new to salesforce, i am facing an issue to make shipping address unique of every account so that no account has duplicate shipping records.
How to write a trigger for it, and also a warning messsage before saving record if duplicate found.
and if it could be achieve through validation rules or process builder then how i should i do this?

Hi, I am new to salesforce and i am facing an issue in writing trigger.

The Requirement is like this:
If the Contract has an account then the Status(custom field,picklist type) field of the corresponding  account must be set to Active.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Trigger to update account field if the contract has an account.