• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

by trying to complete Step2 of this Superbadge i want to delete a Picklist Value Set because of wrongly creating. So the message says me that this ValueSet in used by one or more object. I should remove the usage or delete the object: Question: i can't find any action to remove a assigned Global ValueSet . i that not possible or where i have to look for it?
By deleting the relevant object this was marked as to delete '.....del__c' which means i have to wait 15 days until it's deleted really. The info-text says to be "...if i want to delete this objekt immediately and permanently i should do this....' But there is no possibility to do so or i can't find it.
Isn't it`Or where and how? or is it Trailhead related or a bug?

Thanks for any feedback
L.Kirsch
 ...and after creating all the required field i get this error: ....First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Volunteer_Job__c]: [Volunteer_Job__c]
Can somegive help me on this?
Thks in advance
Hi All,

by trying to complete Step2 of this Superbadge i want to delete a Picklist Value Set because of wrongly creating. So the message says me that this ValueSet in used by one or more object. I should remove the usage or delete the object: Question: i can't find any action to remove a assigned Global ValueSet . i that not possible or where i have to look for it?
By deleting the relevant object this was marked as to delete '.....del__c' which means i have to wait 15 days until it's deleted really. The info-text says to be "...if i want to delete this objekt immediately and permanently i should do this....' But there is no possibility to do so or i can't find it.
Isn't it`Or where and how? or is it Trailhead related or a bug?

Thanks for any feedback
L.Kirsch
 ...and after creating all the required field i get this error: ....First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Volunteer_Job__c]: [Volunteer_Job__c]
Can somegive help me on this?
Thks in advance