• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi! What I'm trying to do is pretty simple, but I'm not sure how to achieve it. On our Opportunity page, I'd like to show "Amount" in 2 places. I made a Formula field to pull the information from Amount using TEXT(Amount). I'm now seeing the number in both places, but it is displayed in the Amount field as "$824.00" and under the new field as "824". Is there anyway to pull this information into a new field and retain the currency format?
Hi! What I'm trying to do is pretty simple, but I'm not sure how to achieve it. On our Opportunity page, I'd like to show "Amount" in 2 places. I made a Formula field to pull the information from Amount using TEXT(Amount). I'm now seeing the number in both places, but it is displayed in the Amount field as "$824.00" and under the new field as "824". Is there anyway to pull this information into a new field and retain the currency format?
Hello! I have an app installed called Yesware and it uses REST API to send 'tasks' over to SFDC when reps make calls or send emails.  Reps also can log calls manually or log emails manually too.  I have various custom fields that are populated through a process. The fields capture the DATE of the last activity on that lead (call/email). So when someone calls John Doe, the task gets logged in John Doe's record and the process fires to udpate a date field on the lead record. This way, we can report on 'last sales touch" for each of our leads without having to run activity reports.  I am having a difficult time getting these custom fields popoulated when tasks are created via this API though. Turns out, it behaves differently than an edit/record creation through the UI. Is there a workaround here so I can trigger that process to run when a record is created via the API? Thanks!!