• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Since the standard New Task button was not working after migration to LEX, we created a custom list button called 'Create Task'  under Open Activities related list of Account Visualforce page.

The button works as expected -- opens a pop up window for task creation.

This custom button is allowing the user to create a new task but the 'Assigned To' field accepts only one assignee.

However, the user is able to create a task and assign it to multiple assignees from all the other records like Cases, Opportunities etc (All the Objects in our org have Standard Lightning Record pages except Account which is a Visualforce page)
https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer18/release-notes/rn_sales_productivity_tasks_multiple_assignees.htm

Below is the code used for 'Create Task' button

if(typeof sforce !== 'undefined' && sforce !== null && '{!$User.UIThemeDisplayed}' === 'Theme4d'){ 

sforce.one.createRecord('Task'); 

} else { 

//window.open('{!URLFOR($Action.Task.NewTask, Account.Id )}'); 

}

Is there a way to include the 'Assigned To' mutiple assignees feature in the above code.

Thank you!
  • March 25, 2019
Hi all,
I'm currently facing a problem while attempting to "
For this pilot, provide Shinje Tashi access to the Language Preference field without modifying his profile. Name the solution you create for extending access Bilingual Pilot. After creating Lincoln, Lance, and Erin, make Shinje Tashi active to complete this requirement."
However, I am unable to locate the Language Preference field.

User-added image
Hi, 

Based on the lead created date I want to create a formula field as mentioned below. Please suggest me

Q1: Months 2,3,4
   Q2: Months 5,6,7 
   Q3: Months 8,9,10
   Q4: Months 11,12,1

Thanks
Sudhir
  • January 03, 2019
Hi All,

I am facing the below error.
ErrorReportUser-added imageUser-added image

User-added image
Regards,