• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have this Lightning-Input-Address in my LWC:

It appears it has a placeholder of "City" or whatever I set city-label to. Any way to remove this and just have a blank input box?

<lightning-input-address
                                            address-label="Address"
                                            street-label="Street"
                                            city-label="City"
                                            country-label="Country"
                                            province-label="State"
                                            postal-code-label="Postal Code"
                                            country={defaultCountry}
                                            province={defaultState}
                                            country-options={countryOptions}
                                            province-options={provinceOptions}
                                            onchange={handleWeekdayAddressChange} 
                                            required>
</lightning-input-address>

Hello All,

I'm trying to get EST current time oninit whenever my lightning component is opened. I have concerns about pulling the time in the user's timezone as they are not necessarily in eastern. I also have concerns about pulling the general time of GMT which is used in SFDC development because of daylight savings.

Basically, I want to always dynamically hide a component if it is before 8:30 in the morning. 

Please help! Thanks.
Hi All,

Lately, I've seen some JavaScript in vf pages. On the opportunity line item object, I cannot create a lightning component, as lightning actions are not supported. Is it possible to replace a javascript button with just opening a new vf page and using javascript using <script> ??
OpportunityLineItem.SortOrder - Unwritable via Apex

Does anyone have a workaround besides this - (which is only for) classic? https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000008zkRIAQ

We are in desperate need of a lightning fix.

Thanks!
OpportunityLineItem.SortOrder - Unwritable via Apex

Does anyone have a workaround besides this - (which is only for) classic? https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000008zkRIAQ

We are in desperate need of a lightning fix.
Thanks!
Hi - here is my current VF tag:

<apex:outputLink value="/{!record.Id}" target="_blank" styleclass="text-dark" style="text-decoration: none;"> 

value="/{!record.Id}" - This part is only directing within salesforce - so it's really directing to www.cs25.salesforce.com/recordId

How do I use this tag to create a custom url to redirect to,like  a community URL instead of www.cs25.salesforce.com
Hello,

In Apex Code, I'm running a very simple SOQL query. 
List<Network__c> network = [SELECT Id FROM Network__c WHERE Name = 'Network1' AND IsActive__c = true LIMIT 1];

This is coming back with 0 rows in my Apex trigger, but it brings back one value in the Query Editor of the dev console. I'm not doing any magic to run as a specific user in the apex, so what other factors should I consider?

All I'm doing is running an apex test, when I'm logged in as a system administrator.
HI All,

The salesforce org which I'm working on right now is currently using Classic. They want a custom button to invoke an apex class - which sits on the page layout.

I believe the best practice is to create a custom button which directs to a  VisualForce page, behind the scenes, to invoke an apex class. Is this still the best way to go, if the client is going to move to lightning soon?

Thanks
I ran the Lightning Experience Configuration Converter for JavaScript buttons and I only have one button. However, it's on the Opportunity Line Item object, and I'm getting an error that says "OpportunityLineItem object isn't supported". How do I deal with this button conversion?
I thought I could create a Quick Action on the Opportunity Product object, but it's not even an option. Any ideas on another route I could go? The button sits on the Opportunity Product record and clones the existing record with pre-populated pricing and cost fields on an edit screen.
It was suggested in the Lightning Now trailblazer community that I would need to write custom code. However, that's way out of my wheelhouse. I was hoping someone could help provide me some direction. 
Hi - here is my current VF tag:

<apex:outputLink value="/{!record.Id}" target="_blank" styleclass="text-dark" style="text-decoration: none;"> 

value="/{!record.Id}" - This part is only directing within salesforce - so it's really directing to www.cs25.salesforce.com/recordId

How do I use this tag to create a custom url to redirect to,like  a community URL instead of www.cs25.salesforce.com