• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

While I was trying to deploy tabs settings for certain profiles to higher org using manual deployment process, I was able to retrieve data for standard/ custom tab visibility in .profile file using package.xml.
Please find the sample code snippet below:
<types>
        <members>standard-Account</members>
        <members>standard-AccountBrand</members>
        <name>CustomTab</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Admin</members>
        <name>Profile</name>
    </types>

I was unable to pull the tab visibility data for certain tabs like 'Badges', 'Badges received' etc in the .profile file.
I did try using the below code in the package file but it did not work. Salesforce was not able to recognize this tab as per the error received from workbench.
<members>Badges</members>

Could you guys help me out here in fiinding the exact name for retrieveing such standard tabs?

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi Guys

I am trying to iterate through the images in a zip file which is stored as static resource in my org. Also I want to display these images in a scrolable tile/box in lightning component. Finally I want a way in which the end user can choose amoung these images by (Shift-Click).

Thanks
Hi Guys,

While I was trying to deploy tabs settings for certain profiles to higher org using manual deployment process, I was able to retrieve data for standard/ custom tab visibility in .profile file using package.xml.
Please find the sample code snippet below:
<types>
        <members>standard-Account</members>
        <members>standard-AccountBrand</members>
        <name>CustomTab</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Admin</members>
        <name>Profile</name>
    </types>

I was unable to pull the tab visibility data for certain tabs like 'Badges', 'Badges received' etc in the .profile file.
I did try using the below code in the package file but it did not work. Salesforce was not able to recognize this tab as per the error received from workbench.
<members>Badges</members>

Could you guys help me out here in fiinding the exact name for retrieveing such standard tabs?

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi Guys

I am trying to iterate through the images in a zip file which is stored as static resource in my org. Also I want to display these images in a scrolable tile/box in lightning component. Finally I want a way in which the end user can choose amoung these images by (Shift-Click).

Thanks