• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create different type of questionnair using lightning component.I am able to create questions of type date and text but unable to create question type of picklist,radio,checkbox etc,. Do anyone have an idea how to create questions based on type.
HI Everyonce,

Can anyone let me know how to integrate medical devices with salesforce using any middleware tools.
HI Everyonce,

Can anyone let me know how to integrate medical devices with salesforce using any middleware tools.
Hi all. I'm using a lightning based app that has just started throwing 'System.SObjectException: Illegal assignment from String to Decimal' in one of its apex controllers, but only for certain profiles. That seems very strange to me and I can't find a difference between the profiles that would account for it. The reason I think the problem is related to the profile is because I have logged in as different users with different profiles and for some it works as expected and for others I get this error. 

I have already logged an issue on the app's github page, but thought I would try to see if there are any suggestions/ideas here. Thanks!