• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am building a method in apex that generates url with default field values to pre populate fiels in opportunity object. I am trying to pre populate 6 different fiels, out of which two of them are Category (Controlling field) and Sub Category(dependent on Category field selection) are pick list. 

Value in sub category loads and enable only after user select value in Category field. When I am trying to pass default field values using url hacking Category picklist field get populated correctly, where as Sub category pick list field get enabled but does not pre populate

Any thougths, how I can achieve this ?
Hi,
I am building a method in apex that generates url with default field values to pre populate fiels in opportunity object. I am trying to pre populate 6 different fiels, out of which two of them are Category (Controlling field) and Sub Category(dependent on Category field selection) are pick list. 

Value in sub category loads and enable only after user select value in Category field. When I am trying to pass default field values using url hacking Category picklist field get populated correctly, where as Sub category pick list field get enabled but does not pre populate

Any thougths, how I can achieve this ?