• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'd like to describe this case in detail: First , we have created an custom sObject which OWD is Private Second, we have an approval process on this sObject and user created an record and submit for approval Third, his manager reassigned user's request to another person who has no right to view user's record because OWD is private and also has no role hierarchy with this user My question is : Can we add custom logic when manager reassign this approval to another person? So that we can apex sharing this record to person.

Appreciate for any help
I'd like to describe this case in detail: First , we have created an custom sObject which OWD is Private Second, we have an approval process on this sObject and user created an record and submit for approval Third, his manager reassigned user's request to another person who has no right to view user's record because OWD is private and also has no role hierarchy with this user My question is : Can we add custom logic when manager reassign this approval to another person? So that we can apex sharing this record to person.

Appreciate for any help