• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello I have a problem, the notification via email when changing the owner of a lead does not work. When changing the owner of a lead, I mark the check to send an email and nothing happens. The owner changes but the mail never arrives. It should be noted that this type of email arrives at another type of notifications from the organization, only the problem is in the change of owner manually.

Has someone happened to you?
Is there some kind of configuration that I should review?

I'd appreciate your help.

Regards
Can someone help resolve the issue that I have been facing for a couple of days now. I am unable to deploy a simple unmanaged package into a developer org due to this error message that keeps appearing. I have activated Chatter etc.
  • January 14, 2018
Hi All,

I'm deploying Account and Contact layouts to production using Eclipse Ide. While validating i'm facing issue like  "ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction". Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks
Is there a way to automatically sort Opportunity Products?  By default, SFDC sorts Oppty product by name (alphabetically).  If i create a number field and populate each Pricebook Entry with the sort order number, can a trigger use that field to sort the Oppty products?   

If someone can share a code, i would greatly appreciate it.  This limitation is a pain in the butt. 
  • October 23, 2014