• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Salesforce added two underscores to the prefix of a field a field name on a npsp object and I used that field in multiple integrations and workflows.  Now I can't deploy it (the npsp object will not show on a change set) nor can I recreate it (the two underscores violate a validation rule).  Does anyone have a suggestion?

In the Devo sandbox the field name is:  IATS_payments__IATS_Transaction__c.  The issue is the two underscores between "payments" and the second "IATS".

Thanks
Hassab

I have been working on a setup with som custom objects and flows and just when it was done there was some kind of blip and I could no longer access the data in one of the objects - in Lightning only.  If I switched to Classic I could see everything.  I am an administrator and have access to all objects, fields, layouts, etc (which is why I can access them in classic).  When I hovered over a related list quick link associated with the object, I got the following error:

ui.services.utils.cache.CacheException: ui.services.exceptions.NoAccessException: You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access.

When I tried to access the object in a tab, the error was "You do not have access to this list view".  It lasted about five minutes, and then it returned to normal.  My concern is that when more users start using the setup they will also encounter this and it could be a problem.  Does anyone have any ideas what might have happened?  Is there something in the setup that needs to be tweaked?
Hello,

Salesforce added two underscores to the prefix of a field a field name on a npsp object and I used that field in multiple integrations and workflows.  Now I can't deploy it (the npsp object will not show on a change set) nor can I recreate it (the two underscores violate a validation rule).  Does anyone have a suggestion?

In the Devo sandbox the field name is:  IATS_payments__IATS_Transaction__c.  The issue is the two underscores between "payments" and the second "IATS".

Thanks
Hassab