• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've a case where I have to add opportunity to change checkbox (checbox__c) to false only for 2 profiles (profile 1 and profile 2) when status on my objectABC__c is Coller OR Power

is it possible to do this using validation rule ?

Hi All, 

Please help - I have to build a trigger which will check if I want to add user A and this user is existing in Opportunity Team already show error "User already exist in Opportunity Team ! Add another user".

Thank you for help

I need a build a one field which display value of percent or amount so we have object A and he has 3 fields:
percent: 20%
amount:100 EUR
ABC – our formula (Currenty her type is number)
How it should work? When the percent is 0 then display amount with currency in ABC formula.
When the amount is 0 then display percents in ABC formula.
I’ve build the formula but I don’t know how can I join these fields into one formula ? Have You got any idea how may I do this ?
Type of formula is Number at the moment.
IF(Percent__c = 0,Amount__c, IF(Amount__c = 0,Percent__c * 100,null))”

How can I catch the server error message in JS for LWC. I have a trigger for object A and for this object I have LWC where I adding new records. Trigger checking whether percents on object is equal 100. When record has less than 100% show message "ABC".
I would like to get the same error message when I creating new record using LWC. How may I do this using JS for LWC ?
Thanks !
is there a chance to add custom button in lightning record form? For example we're creating a record and we have two buttons "Cancel" and "Save". When I click "Save" I have a view layout with all data regarding created record and here under the data I would like to add button something like "Create New Record".

Is it possible to add it using JS+HTML or is it completly impossible to gain ?

Hi,

I have a problem with logs from ant command. When I run command in CMD i see step by step progress of deployment or validation but when I execute the same target in my java app I do not see mentioned logs - I see final logs when  deployment is finished.

What should I do to get these logs and see step by step progress  in my java app?

When I run in CMD I see this and I would like to have the same result in java app.

User-added image

• September 12, 2019

Hi,

I've a problem with retrieve deployment/validation logs from salesforce in my java application.

When I click deploy button process of deployment is start but I can not see any details in my textArea field.

Anyone know how can I get these logs and put them into textArea field? 

I would like to have logs like below when I click the deploy button:
User-added image

Here is the code of deployButton:

String selectedOrg = orgSelectName.getSelectedItem().toString();
        String pathDesktopBuildOrg = System.getProperty("user.home") + "/Desktop/Deployment/" + selectedOrg + "/build.xml";

if (orgSelectName.getSelectedIndex() == 0){
            JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Select org !");
            buttonGroup2.clearSelection();
        }else if (!noTestRun.isSelected() && !runLocalTests.isSelected() && !runAllTestsInOrg.isSelected()){
            JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Select target !");
        }else {
            if (noTestRun.isSelected()) {
            File buildFile = new File(pathDesktopBuildOrg);
            Project antProject = new Project();
            antProject.setUserProperty("ant.file", buildFile.getAbsolutePath());
            antProject.init();
            ProjectHelper helper = ProjectHelper.getProjectHelper();
            antProject.addReference("ant.ProjectHelper", helper);
            helper.parse(antProject, buildFile);
            String targetNoTestRun = "deployCodeWithoutTests";
            antProject.executeTarget(targetNoTestRun);
        } else if (runLocalTests.isSelected()) {
            antProject.init();
            String targetNoTestRun = "deployCode";
        } else if (runAllTestsInOrg.isSelected()) {
            antProject.init();
            String targetNoTestRun = "DeployCodeWithAllTests";
        }
        }
  • September 04, 2019

Hi All, 

I would like to create a lightning component for update field based on selected value from "select list" in lwc.

I need this component in "force:lightningQuickAction" - so when user open a example ticket and click the button XYZ component will show (it's alraedy done) and select status - click save then the selected status should be change of current ticket record.

This is my current code:

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction" >
    <lightning:select aura:id = "statusSelect" name="statusChoose" label="Setup new status" required="true" onchange="{! c.onChange }">
        <option value="working">Working</option>
        <option value="escalated">Escalated</option>
        <option value="done">Done</option>
    </lightning:select>
    <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral uiButton--default uiButton--brand uiButton" type="button">
    <lightning:button variant="brand" label="Save" onclick="{! c.saveClick }" />
    </button>
</aura:component>

Hi,

I've a problem with my visual flow. On one screen I have a picklist with campaigns name and the next action is get records from selected campaign and show members of this selected campaign in the 3 screen.

How can I set up the action to get campaign members from selected campaign in first screen and show them on the 3rd screen ?

Dear all, 

I've a question regarding communicates before update saving the account. We have a persons (Managers) which they have a possibilty to edit a few fields on account object. 

Also we have a trigger which blocking edit of account when user is not an owner of this account.

We would like to achieve when some manager will edit checkbox (ABC) and user would like to edit account he should see a communicate like below:

"Information: Edd Koc has updated an ABC field. If You would like to edit this field please contact to him"

But this should be only information - when user click save  button account should be save.

How should I achieve this ? How to get the information of users which they clicked this checkbox and transfer this information to communicate ?

Hi all, 

I have to write a trigger to clear date field when date is today.

So let's say we have date field called  'abc' and date for 'abc' is 24.06.2019 when today's date will be 24.06.2019 field 'abc' should be automatically clear.

Which function should I use to achieve this ? Before update, after insert ?

Hi,

I've a case where I have to add opportunity to change checkbox (checbox__c) to false only for 2 profiles (profile 1 and profile 2) when status on my objectABC__c is Coller OR Power

is it possible to do this using validation rule ?

Hi All, 

Please help - I have to build a trigger which will check if I want to add user A and this user is existing in Opportunity Team already show error "User already exist in Opportunity Team ! Add another user".

Thank you for help

is there a chance to add custom button in lightning record form? For example we're creating a record and we have two buttons "Cancel" and "Save". When I click "Save" I have a view layout with all data regarding created record and here under the data I would like to add button something like "Create New Record".

Is it possible to add it using JS+HTML or is it completly impossible to gain ?