• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have several web-to-lead Salesforce forms throughout my website and have set up Google Tag Manager to track each form submission using the Form Submission Trigger. However, GTM is tracking every submission attempt whether or not the form successfully went through. So if someone missed a required field and clicks the submit button it still considers that a submission in GTM. Does anyone know how to set up "Check Vaildation" on web-to-lead Salesforce forms so it can track only the validated form submissions?
I have several web-to-lead Salesforce forms throughout my website and have set up Google Tag Manager to track each form submission using the Form Submission Trigger. However, GTM is tracking every submission attempt whether or not the form successfully went through. So if someone missed a required field and clicks the submit button it still considers that a submission in GTM. Does anyone know how to set up "Check Vaildation" on web-to-lead Salesforce forms so it can track only the validated form submissions?