• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm new to Salesforce API.
I have connected a mobile survey app to Salesforce API. Every time a form is submitted, I need to post the JSON and create records in Salesforce. (I have tested the process with postman and everything works well).

The problem is, my app's data-forwarder tool only support URL, and their support confirmed it's not possible to add any HTTP headers to the request. I can't therefore pass my access token to Salesforce API.

Furthermore, their API only allow to call the totality of forms, so even having Salesforce API sending a GET request to my app's API is not great.
Any tip on how to work around this more easily? 

User-added image
I'm brand new to Salesforce REST API.
I need to send a GET request to query a list of records.
Everything works great in Workbench, that means my apex class is fine.

But, when I try to do the same from Postman, I keep receiving an "errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID". I followed step-by-step this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdAhD6p1nKM)video and created my connected app exactly as he does.
User-added image
In Postman, I can correctly get the security token, but when sending the request I still can't authenticate.
User-added imageI'm trying all this in a Sandbox of which I'm an administrator. Can the error be due to some app permission settings I'm not aware of? 

Hi, I'm new to Salesforce API.
I have connected a mobile survey app to Salesforce API. Every time a form is submitted, I need to post the JSON and create records in Salesforce. (I have tested the process with postman and everything works well).

The problem is, my app's data-forwarder tool only support URL, and their support confirmed it's not possible to add any HTTP headers to the request. I can't therefore pass my access token to Salesforce API.

Furthermore, their API only allow to call the totality of forms, so even having Salesforce API sending a GET request to my app's API is not great.
Any tip on how to work around this more easily? 

User-added image
I'm brand new to Salesforce REST API.
I need to send a GET request to query a list of records.
Everything works great in Workbench, that means my apex class is fine.

But, when I try to do the same from Postman, I keep receiving an "errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID". I followed step-by-step this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdAhD6p1nKM)video and created my connected app exactly as he does.
User-added image
In Postman, I can correctly get the security token, but when sending the request I still can't authenticate.
User-added imageI'm trying all this in a Sandbox of which I'm an administrator. Can the error be due to some app permission settings I'm not aware of?