• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team, 

When I code something and deploy to a sandbox, something it fails if I made a mistake or something doesn't work with the configuration of the sandbox.   When it fails, it used to give a details reason such as:
row 3 col 5 illegal assignment of String in Number field 

However, for some reason it stopped giving reasons but just the outcome
Now it just says DeployFailed: Deploy Failed

I am not sure if something change in CLI or I made a wrong setting. 
Can anyone please help?

Thanks!!

Hi, Thanks for looking into my question.  I'd like to build a new feature that allows the Salesmen to enter very detailed lost reasons. such as:

----Example:
Opportunity stage changes to Closed Lost
-> Lost Reason Category: Low Flexibility
-> Lost reason sub categories for Low Flexibility : Lack of custom fields
-> On which page did you need the custom fields? : Sign-up page
-> How did you want to use the custom fields?: Ask custom questions before signing up
----

What would be the best way to implement it?
I was thinking about setting up a custom object called 'Lost Reasons' but even then I couldn't think of a way to have 5 level of picklists.  I could create many custom picklists and use visualforce page to change the following picklist based on the previous picklist selection.  However, it wouldn't have been able to be summaried in the Related List on Opportunity page. 

I am soo lost

Please share your wisdom

Thanks and kind regards,

My Flow finds a record, but I when I add a decision point to assess if the found lead is converted or not, the following error comes up.

The flow failed to access the value for FoundLead.IsConverted because it hasn't been set or assigned.

I checked the found lead's IsConverted status and it was TRUE, so I do not understand why Flow says it is not set or assigned. 

Do Flows not have access to this field?

Thanks for your help!

So there is an APEX Trigger and APEX Test Class I deployed in production. 

It turned out the APEX Trigger is not working well, so I tried to removed the Trigger; however apparently there is no way I can delete a trigger from production.  Instead, I need to deactivate the trigger and push that to production.  

And here comes the problems.
- How can I meet 75% code coverage when the trigger is inactive?  it won't run, right?
- Even if I somehow manage to deactivate the trigger in Production how can I delete the test class from production which is no longer valid (since its trigger is now inacive).  It will always fail the local test

Hi guys, 

I was just wondering if there is a way to use System.assertEquals(); or anything similiar in test class to check if a particular System.debug(); statement is printed. 

Could you share your trick if you know a way?

Thanks!
My Flow finds a record, but I when I add a decision point to assess if the found lead is converted or not, the following error comes up.

The flow failed to access the value for FoundLead.IsConverted because it hasn't been set or assigned.

I checked the found lead's IsConverted status and it was TRUE, so I do not understand why Flow says it is not set or assigned. 

Do Flows not have access to this field?

Thanks for your help!
Hi team, 

When I code something and deploy to a sandbox, something it fails if I made a mistake or something doesn't work with the configuration of the sandbox.   When it fails, it used to give a details reason such as:
row 3 col 5 illegal assignment of String in Number field 

However, for some reason it stopped giving reasons but just the outcome
Now it just says DeployFailed: Deploy Failed

I am not sure if something change in CLI or I made a wrong setting. 
Can anyone please help?

Thanks!!

So there is an APEX Trigger and APEX Test Class I deployed in production. 

It turned out the APEX Trigger is not working well, so I tried to removed the Trigger; however apparently there is no way I can delete a trigger from production.  Instead, I need to deactivate the trigger and push that to production.  

And here comes the problems.
- How can I meet 75% code coverage when the trigger is inactive?  it won't run, right?
- Even if I somehow manage to deactivate the trigger in Production how can I delete the test class from production which is no longer valid (since its trigger is now inacive).  It will always fail the local test