• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have apex code to validate ABN in Account Lighting Record Page. This is custom component added to the lighting record page. all users were able to see this before. Suddenly we are not able to to see this tool. We have below visibility critieria set. we are not able to see this tool even Criteria is matched. 
when I remove higlighted filter, it works. but it was working before with all these criteria suddenly it stops working.

Can anyone give me idea?
I checked apex class permission for profile. fields are also visible for all usersUser-added image
We have apex code to validate ABN in Account Lighting Record Page. This is custom component added to the lighting record page. all users were able to see this before. Suddenly we are not able to to see this tool. We have below visibility critieria set. we are not able to see this tool even Criteria is matched. 
when I remove higlighted filter, it works. but it was working before with all these criteria suddenly it stops working.

Can anyone give me idea?
I checked apex class permission for profile. fields are also visible for all usersUser-added image