• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a trigger on ContentDocumentLink for Before Insert. The trigger handles the condition to prevent an insert and has a error that displays. In debugging, the trigger appears to function as expected except a different error displays - "Can't Add 1 file to Opportunity". See attached error displayed instead. Yet I am expecting the error from my trigger to show "File Upload is restricted for Opportunity".
This is for Launch Flow in Modal App Exchange ...

To pass Opp recordid this syntax works:

"name" : "varOpportunityId", "type" : "String", "value": "_RECORDID_"

but to pass Opp description using any of the following syntax doesn't work:

"name" : "varWOFieldMessage", "type" : "Text", "value": "{!$Label.Description}" "name" : "varWOFieldMessage", "type" : "Text", "value": "{!Description}" "name" : "varWOFieldMessage", "type" : "Text", "value": "{!Opportunity.Description}"

I have a trigger on ContentDocumentLink for Before Insert. The trigger handles the condition to prevent an insert and has a error that displays. In debugging, the trigger appears to function as expected except a different error displays - "Can't Add 1 file to Opportunity". See attached error displayed instead. Yet I am expecting the error from my trigger to show "File Upload is restricted for Opportunity".
This is for Launch Flow in Modal App Exchange ...

To pass Opp recordid this syntax works:

"name" : "varOpportunityId", "type" : "String", "value": "_RECORDID_"

but to pass Opp description using any of the following syntax doesn't work:

"name" : "varWOFieldMessage", "type" : "Text", "value": "{!$Label.Description}" "name" : "varWOFieldMessage", "type" : "Text", "value": "{!Description}" "name" : "varWOFieldMessage", "type" : "Text", "value": "{!Opportunity.Description}"