• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Marketing cloud:
I want the code functionality for the 'SUBSCRIBE' button, Once it
will be clicked it should go to my data extension or Email Subscriber List which already has same fields with email id as primary key.
User-added image

HTML Code:

<form>
<div class="submitWrapper">  
  <h1 style="color:blue;font-size:200%;font-family:Verdana">Newsletter Signup </h1><br><br>
   <label for="email">Email Address</label>
  <input type="text" id="email" name="email" data-validation="email" required="required" data-validation-message="Please enter an email address." placeholder="Email"><br><br> 
  <label for="cname">Company Name</label>
  <input type="text" id="cname" name="cname" required="" placeholder="Company Name"><br><br> 
  <label for="fname">First Name</label>
  <input type="text" id="fname" name="fname" required="" placeholder="First Name"><br><br> 
  <label for="lname">Last Name</label>
  <input type="text" id="lname" name="lname" required="" placeholder="Last Name"><br><br> 
  <label for="title">Title</label>
  <input type="text" id="title" name="title" required="" placeholder="Title"><br><br> 
  <label for="BreakingChk">Breakingwaves News (Short Information)</label>
  <input type="checkbox" id="BreakingChk" name="BreakingChk" value="BreakingChk"><br><br> 
  <label for="WeeklydbChk">Weekly  Dashboard(Short Information)</label>
  <input type="checkbox" id="WeeklydbChk" name="WeeklydbChk" value="WeeklydbChk"><br><br>  
  <button type="submit" style="background-color:Navy;color:white;font-weight:bold;position: relative; left: 50% " class="sc-button">SUBSCRIBE</button><br>
  </div>
  </form>   

Hi Wanted to build an application for in marketing cloud. The requirments are:
1. Customer has to sign up a form(Cloud Page) providing Name,email and company details.
2.Once the customer signs up. He/She will get an confirmation email,where she will have the option to subscribe.
3.Once the customer subscribes,there will be a duplicate check on email address.
4.If the customer is new, then the new customer will be added to the subsciber list.
5.If existing customer he won't be added to the subsciber list.
6.If the existing subscriber wants to unsubscribe,He/She can unsubscribe through email.
7.Once He/She unsubscribes,He/She should be removed from the existing subsciber list.
I've a requirement where I need to send an alert when the last case created for each category (record type) is more than 5 days from today. Example: For record type "A", the last record created was on June 5, 2023. So, I should be sending an alert for this record type. I've created a Schedule Trigger Flow which runs at a particular interval and is sending an alert when it finds the last record for all the record types created was more than 5 days. How do I put a loop inside this to segregate the records according to the record type and send alerts for each record type. This is how my Flow and the "Get Cases" node are looking now: 
User-added imageUser-added imageHow do I segregate the records based on record types? Please advise. Thanks.
Question :To Show The Total Number Of Active Child Contacts On A Parent Account.

**Issue : For Bulk Operations I  am getting an error ‘First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ContactTrigger: execution of AfterInsert’**

•    Contact Object Has A Custom Field (checkbox) called “Active”.
•    Account Object Has A Custom Field (number) called “Active Contacts”.

**Code Written:**

public class ContactTriggerHandler {
    public static void countOfActiveContacts(List<Contact> lstContact){
        Set<Id> setAccId=new Set<Id>(); 
        List<Account> lstAccount=new List<Account>();

If(lstContact!=null){
            For(Contact cont:lstContact){
                setAccId.add(cont.AccountId);
            }}
        If(setAccId!=null){
            For(Account acc:[SELECT Id,Active_Contacts__c,(SELECT AccountId,Id,Active__c FROM Contacts WHERE Active__c =True) FROM Account WHERE Id IN:setAccId]){
                acc.Active_Contacts__c=acc.Contacts.size();
                lstAccount.add(acc);
            }
        }
        Update lstAccount;
    }

}

**My Test Calss Code:**

@isTest
private class ContactTriggerHandlerTest  {
    @isTest static void countOfActiveContactsBulk() {

Account acct = new Account(Name='Test Account');
        insert acct;
        List<Contact> lstCont= New List<Contact>();
        for(Integer i=0;i<200;i++) 
        {

Contact cont= new Contact(LastName='cont'+i,
                          AccountId=acct.Id,
                                      Active__c=True);
            lstCont.add(cont)
        }

test.startTest();
        insert lstCont;
        update acct;
        test.stopTest();

system.assertEquals(acct.Active_Contacts__c,200);  

}

Requirment - one field should be visible on the case object page layout depending on another picklist field value.
Solution-I want to build dynamic page layout in Lightening app builder but I don't see the fields tab in the Lightening App Builder but I can see the Components.
I have all permission to Case object.
Please provide the solution.