• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking to change the color of the buttons in the hightlights panel to red or green depending on if they are completed. The buttons are screen flows and we have check boxes to indicate completion.
  • April 18, 2023
Hi, I am looking to pass a variable from a third party app to salesforce. Can you point me in the right direction for how to go about doing this?
  • February 25, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Systems Administrator for the National Call Center at Rutgers, University Behavioral Health Care.
The Systems Administrator reports to the Director of IT and works collaboratively with other members of the UBHC National Call Center to provide business analysis and administrative support of our Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This position will also work closely with Salesforce and the appropriate delivery teams to design future state technology solutions for the Call Center.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Serves as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100-300+ users.

This position is OnSite and we are unable to provide VISA sponsorhip for this role.

Follow this link to apply
https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/98451

• August 16, 2019
Hi Everyone!  

I am trying to create a validation rule for a SSN field. We want to make sure users only are allowed to save numbers. No slashes, dashes, or spaces and if they don't add all 10 digits they get an error message. Any ideas? Thanks.