• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I created an interface, in which the classes that implement this interface has future methods for calling external web services. For some reason it seems that Apex is not recognizing the @future(callout = true) argument and give me the error: callouts from triggers are not supported (the methods are being invoked by a trigger). Things work fine once I remove the implementation of the interface from the class. I attached code snippets for each Apex class/trigger below:The interface I haveAn example class that implements the interface, the addUser is a future method that calls an external service, and it is being invoke by a trigger.The trigger that invoke the class's method using reflection. 
I'll be extremely thankful if someone could help!
Hi all,
I created an interface, in which the classes that implement this interface has future methods for calling external web services. For some reason it seems that Apex is not recognizing the @future(callout = true) argument and give me the error: callouts from triggers are not supported (the methods are being invoked by a trigger). Things work fine once I remove the implementation of the interface from the class. I attached code snippets for each Apex class/trigger below:The interface I haveAn example class that implements the interface, the addUser is a future method that calls an external service, and it is being invoke by a trigger.The trigger that invoke the class's method using reflection. 
I'll be extremely thankful if someone could help!