• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm using Enterprise edition and I'm looking for feedback on how best to implement this scenario using Leads and Opportunities.

At a high level, I'm looking for a way to my customer to update information and send attachments through a web form that will update a lead. 

Scenario

1. When a lead is received (using web-to-lead), I want to automatically send out an email with a link to a web form

2. They user will follow the link in the email and be taken to a web form (no login required). 

3. The user will enter data into fields on the web form and upload documents and submit the form. 

4. On submit, those fields will update the lead and attach the documents to the lead

I'm trying to avoid purchasing pre-setup form, so would prefer to build / set this up myself.

Our website is already hosted elsewhere, so ideally, if I could built the form functionality code myself and then give it to the web developer to embed in a webpage that would be great.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm using Enterprise edition and I'm looking for feedback on how best to implement this scenario using Leads and Opportunities.

At a high level, I'm looking for a way to my customer to update information and send attachments through a web form that will update a lead. 

Scenario

1. When a lead is received (using web-to-lead), I want to automatically send out an email with a link to a web form

2. They user will follow the link in the email and be taken to a web form (no login required). 

3. The user will enter data into fields on the web form and upload documents and submit the form. 

4. On submit, those fields will update the lead and attach the documents to the lead

I'm trying to avoid purchasing pre-setup form, so would prefer to build / set this up myself.

Our website is already hosted elsewhere, so ideally, if I could built the form functionality code myself and then give it to the web developer to embed in a webpage that would be great.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.