• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a Flow question that I hope is simple.

I am trying to design a Flow that will lookup records that meet a certain criteria then place the record IDs in a set of fields on another, already existing, record.

For example, if the lookup finds 3 records I want to then take the ID from record 1 and place it in field 1 on the other record, then take the ID from record 2 and place it in field 2, and take the ID from record 3 and place it in field 3.

I am able to lookup and find the records with no problem but I am not sure how to tell the Flow to loop through the records, grab the ID for each one, and then place the values in the fields in order.

If this is possible and anyone knows how to accomplish this I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Hello,

I have a Flow question that I hope is simple.

I am trying to design a Flow that will lookup records that meet a certain criteria then place the record IDs in a set of fields on another, already existing, record.

For example, if the lookup finds 3 records I want to then take the ID from record 1 and place it in field 1 on the other record, then take the ID from record 2 and place it in field 2, and take the ID from record 3 and place it in field 3.

I am able to lookup and find the records with no problem but I am not sure how to tell the Flow to loop through the records, grab the ID for each one, and then place the values in the fields in order.

If this is possible and anyone knows how to accomplish this I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!