• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I am new to code and the new Salesforce Administrator foe my company. How do I revise Apex code to include additional lookup for allowed contact based on record type? I would also consider deleting it altogether.

Here is the full error message users are receiving.
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger DealCorrespondenceNoteTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: DealCorrespondenceNoteTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a062K00001xpI1TQAU; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Only Contacts from the Account in the Deal Correspondence record are allowed.: [Contact__c]: Class.DealCorrespondenceNoteManager.DealCorrespondenceUpdateNote: line 13, column 1

Thank you for any help you are able to provide. Please advise if additional details are necessary.
Hi Everyone,

I am new to code and the new Salesforce Administrator foe my company. How do I revise Apex code to include additional lookup for allowed contact based on record type? I would also consider deleting it altogether.

Here is the full error message users are receiving.
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger DealCorrespondenceNoteTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: DealCorrespondenceNoteTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a062K00001xpI1TQAU; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Only Contacts from the Account in the Deal Correspondence record are allowed.: [Contact__c]: Class.DealCorrespondenceNoteManager.DealCorrespondenceUpdateNote: line 13, column 1

Thank you for any help you are able to provide. Please advise if additional details are necessary.