• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am doing some development in my company's Sandbox environment. My work is not yet complete. The IT team plans to refresh the Sandbox today and I don't want to lose my work. I thought I might create a package, allow the refresh, and then install the package back into the Sandbox. But this is my first custom Salesforce development and I have not yet put any unit tests into my custom class and so I cannot upload my package. 

Is there a way around the unit test coverage requirement? Is there a better way to back up and restore my work around the Sandbox refresh? 
I am doing some development in my company's Sandbox environment. My work is not yet complete. The IT team plans to refresh the Sandbox today and I don't want to lose my work. I thought I might create a package, allow the refresh, and then install the package back into the Sandbox. But this is my first custom Salesforce development and I have not yet put any unit tests into my custom class and so I cannot upload my package. 

Is there a way around the unit test coverage requirement? Is there a better way to back up and restore my work around the Sandbox refresh?