• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 

I'm just wondering if there would be a known way to automatically kick the background jobs that are related to re-syncing the data after uploading a new Key? 

It's quite cumbersome when there are like 30 objects to re-sync manually each time a new key is being generated. We are in the process of using an automated KMS to rotate the keys, however I'd need to know if the Sync step could be somehow automated.

Any fancy ideas?
Hi all, 

I'm just wondering if there would be a known way to automatically kick the background jobs that are related to re-syncing the data after uploading a new Key? 

It's quite cumbersome when there are like 30 objects to re-sync manually each time a new key is being generated. We are in the process of using an automated KMS to rotate the keys, however I'd need to know if the Sync step could be somehow automated.

Any fancy ideas?
Was wondering if it is possible when making a transaction security policy to have the email notification send to the user who triggered the transaction security alert's manager? right now i see in condition builder i can select a single recipient for every time its triggered, but could i have it be dynamic based upon which user triggers it? possibly by using apex? any ideas?

thanks!
  • November 20, 2019
Was wondering if it is possible when making a transaction security policy to have the email notification send to the user who triggered the transaction security alert's manager? right now i see in condition builder i can select a single recipient for every time its triggered, but could i have it be dynamic based upon which user triggers it? possibly by using apex? any ideas?

thanks!
  • November 20, 2019