• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce and required any suggestion on below.

I am trying to implement Language toggling for Communities using LWC, I have created Custom labels and using them in LWC for language toggling.
I have observed that the only way to implement multi language for End User [who has "customer community plus user" license] pages in Communities using LWC is adding query string [?language=en_US]to the Community current page url.
All my pages will have below for language change, on click on the below language link, above mentioned query string should be appened to the current url and page should navigate.
User-added image

I am new to Salesforce and I am trying to implement multilingual community pages using Lightning Web Components, hence I have used translation workbench, custom labels, user language preference and imported them to my LWC. Here when the lwc is added to communities, the language translation is not happening and is showing in English for end users [whose preferred language is french]...it's working fine for admins [because admins has language toggling option given in communities]. Below image is from Admin log in
Community with LWC screen for Admins
Where as if we add the same LWC in home page or record page...language translations is working as expected based on Users language preferance... Any views on how to achieve this in Salesforce communities using LWC?