• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="AddCampaignControllerExtension" recordSetVar="Accounts">
    <apex:includeLightning />
    <div id="lightning" style="height:150px;"/>
public with sharing class AddCampaignControllerExtension{
	public List<Account> selectedList{ get; set; }    
    ApexPages.StandardSetController setCon;

public AddCampaignControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller)
    {
        setCon = controller;
        List<Account> selectedList = setCon.getSelected();

I have these code bits. I have posted only the relevant bits. I am using a visualforce page with a standardcontroller and also an extensioncontroller (standardSetcontroller). My problem is that getSelected is not filling out the selected values from my list view.

Anyone have any help or pointers I would be very glad. Thanks in advance!

I have a code-setup consisting of:

1. VisualForce page
2. Lightning App that wraps the Lightning Component Below
3. Lightning Component
4. 2 Controllers. 1 is .apxc and one is .js 
Here is a Pastebin with my code: https://pastebin.com/EWghcmAG

So basically I have my Visualforcepage that displays lightning elements. This works in preview and also when I pop the lightning component into my detail lightning page on Account. But when I try this on my List button by adding my Visualforce page, whenever i click on the button, the 'element' (My search field) is displayed BUT no logic is ever applied. It should work as a searchfield with queryhelpers popping in as you type (This works in preview) but they never pop in for my list button.

Strange problem, I think i might be missing to set some parameters that the list button wants but I cant find anything about it.
Thankful for any help or pointers.

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="AddCampaignControllerExtension" recordSetVar="Accounts">
    <apex:includeLightning />
    <div id="lightning" style="height:150px;"/>
public with sharing class AddCampaignControllerExtension{
	public List<Account> selectedList{ get; set; }    
    ApexPages.StandardSetController setCon;

public AddCampaignControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller)
    {
        setCon = controller;
        List<Account> selectedList = setCon.getSelected();

I have these code bits. I have posted only the relevant bits. I am using a visualforce page with a standardcontroller and also an extensioncontroller (standardSetcontroller). My problem is that getSelected is not filling out the selected values from my list view.

Anyone have any help or pointers I would be very glad. Thanks in advance!

I have a code-setup consisting of:

1. VisualForce page
2. Lightning App that wraps the Lightning Component Below
3. Lightning Component
4. 2 Controllers. 1 is .apxc and one is .js 
Here is a Pastebin with my code: https://pastebin.com/EWghcmAG

So basically I have my Visualforcepage that displays lightning elements. This works in preview and also when I pop the lightning component into my detail lightning page on Account. But when I try this on my List button by adding my Visualforce page, whenever i click on the button, the 'element' (My search field) is displayed BUT no logic is ever applied. It should work as a searchfield with queryhelpers popping in as you type (This works in preview) but they never pop in for my list button.

Strange problem, I think i might be missing to set some parameters that the list button wants but I cant find anything about it.
Thankful for any help or pointers.