• 25 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trigger having all the events so in handler there are two methods which i not able to cover how to cover this methods:-

public void afterDelete(SObject so) {
    }

public void afterUndelete(SObject so) {
    }
Admin transfers the ownership to lead queue. In Queue there are 5 users, in which 1 users are ready to take ownership of that lead record, Need to create custom lightning button so that 1 users can assign themselves by clicking take ownership button, by clicking take ownership button change owner will be changed to that user name.
Lead Owner transfers the ownership to lead queue. In Queue there are 5 users, in which 3 users are ready to take ownership of that lead record, Need to create custom lightning button so that 3 users can assign themselves by clicking take ownership button, by clicking take ownership button change owner will be changed to that user name.
I have 2 custom objects:- They have no relations in between Request and Response..Both objects are having common fields Name,Add, Phone no :- When I update Address field in Request object it should update in response object as well?
Trigger having all the events so in handler there are two methods which i not able to cover how to cover this methods:-

public void afterDelete(SObject so) {
    }

public void afterUndelete(SObject so) {
    }
Admin transfers the ownership to lead queue. In Queue there are 5 users, in which 1 users are ready to take ownership of that lead record, Need to create custom lightning button so that 1 users can assign themselves by clicking take ownership button, by clicking take ownership button change owner will be changed to that user name.
I have 2 custom objects:- They have no relations in between Request and Response..Both objects are having common fields Name,Add, Phone no :- When I update Address field in Request object it should update in response object as well?
I'm new to salesforce and would like to create a sample vf page which accept user input and once I clicked on save it will get inserted into my custom object and I want another button to show the record of the custom object on vf page, can you please help me for the code of vf and controller.
Its just for my learning purpose.

hi

I ran into a problem that Admin created a workflow to update owner field of a custom object to a public Queue. Now how a member of the queue will claim the ownership of  any of the Record of the Custom Object? Will the ownership be automatically assigned to the first user access the record or there is any standard button to claim the ownership or the accessing user has to manually change the owner field to him/her self? If the last one is the solution then what if the accessing user is assigned to a profile not having Transfer Record Administrative Permission but is the member of the queue?

Can somebody help me out of this.

Thanks