• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My requirement is that i have to create a contact create page in which i have fields of contacts. And i want to look account in that dyanamicallly, like when i search accounts it search the accounts.
I have a use case where in i need to develop a reusable lightning component but with dynamic fields to display
For eg: the lookup component should display A,B,C fields in one part and
X,Y,Z fields on another part in the same application
how can i achieve this using one component only?

Any help would be appreciated

hai in my visual force page three buttons are there pdf,word,excel.when ever click on pdf the page is render as pdf,click on word that same page will be download as word file,click on excel excel file will be downloaded for that i wrote a code like this 

<apex:page standardController="account" recordSetVar="account" renderAs="{!if($CurrentPage.parameters.isPdf == null, null, 'pdf')}" contentType="{!if($CurrentPage.parameters.isWord== null, null,'application/x-excel#FileName.doc')}" extensions="pwe">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageblockButtons >
<apex:commandButton value="pdf" action="/apex/automatic_insert?isPdf=true"/>
<apex:commandButton value="word" action="/apex/automatic_insert?isWord=ture"/>
<apex:commandButton value="excel" action="{/apex/automatic_insert?isExcel=ture"/>
</apex:pageblockbuttons>
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account}" var="a">
  <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/>
  <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="save"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
  </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

but i am getting confusion with contentType.in <apex:page> we can place any one contentType.when how can i get excel with this code please help me ony one