• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have made a process which gets triggered when an instance of the specific custom object is created or edited. 

The thing is I want the flow to trigger on old instances of the objects too, so the changes the process mades can be applied to the old instancens too.

To do so, I was thinking of using Apex, and just run through all of the instances of the object, and update them so the process "think" the instance is updated, but without actually editing them, so the process would be triggered. 

I do not know how to do this, I hope someone can help, I appreciate it! :) 
Hi, I have a question about a workflow rule I have made, which are not working. 

The purpose of the workflow rule is to change an field in Contact everytime it is edited or a Contact is created. 

The rule criteria is that the field should be change when it is not equal to another field in another object which is a custom object. 

The Rule Criteria is made as a formula, and look like this:

Stripe_Status_Contact__c != TEXT( Payment_Agreement_Household__r.Stripe_Status__c)

The Stripe Status field in Contact and in the custom object Payment Agreement Household are the same, which are of type picklist.

In the workflow rule I have created an Immediate Action of type Field Update which I want to set the Stripe_Status__C field in Contact to the field Stripe_Status__C in Payment_Agreement_Household__r.

The formula looks like this: TEXT(Payment_Agreement_Household__r.Stripe_Status__c)

Because it i written: "Formula Value (Text) =" over the formula editor I should just give the value it should change to in the formula. 

There is no syntax errors in the workflow rule, but when I test it, the rule does not work, sadly. 

I much appreciate the help! Thank you!