• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If i change my Criteria for a time-base workflow all records that are still in the queue will still undergo the end change unless they are "edited" to do a "re-evaluation check" of the workflow?

have a time based workflow with a LOT of records that needs criteria changed. wondering if i need to do another step to clean the queue out of records that no longer meet the workflow criteria.

thanks
Can anyone let me know if im doing this correctly?

Need a validation rule that prevents a Sales user from updating a picklist to a Certain Value on a Certain Record Type.

For this excample, i want to prevent Sales User from updating picklist to Value1 (and allow all other values for them) for that record type

(AND( $User.ProfileId <> "Sales User",,$RecordType.Name = "Record Type Name",
ISCHANGED(Status__c),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Value2')),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Value3')),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Value4')),
)
)
If i change my Criteria for a time-base workflow all records that are still in the queue will still undergo the end change unless they are "edited" to do a "re-evaluation check" of the workflow?

have a time based workflow with a LOT of records that needs criteria changed. wondering if i need to do another step to clean the queue out of records that no longer meet the workflow criteria.

thanks
Can anyone let me know if im doing this correctly?

Need a validation rule that prevents a Sales user from updating a picklist to a Certain Value on a Certain Record Type.

For this excample, i want to prevent Sales User from updating picklist to Value1 (and allow all other values for them) for that record type

(AND( $User.ProfileId <> "Sales User",,$RecordType.Name = "Record Type Name",
ISCHANGED(Status__c),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Value2')),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Value3')),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Value4')),
)
)