• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to update all the related task to a Lead when Lead Owner changes from queue to task. So that the new owner will assigned the task. How we can acheive this in apex. Any help would appriciated.

Hi,

I want to make input field in VF page read only on the bases of checkbox value. Let say if check value is true then editable and if checkbox values is false not editable. Any help would appreciate.

Thanks
Hi,

I want to add the visualforce page link in view mode to HTML template. I have used the formula to get the instance url but not getting visualforce page. Can anyone please help.

Thanks
Hi,

How I can have the picklist value in visualforce pages. Example Yes and No value. Also how I can hide the next section if answer is no in visualforce.
Hi,
I'm using an input field in visualforce and want to validate the user input on UI itself. Example: inputtext What is your country?
if user enter restricted country then error should come.

How I can achieve this ?
Hi,

I'm creating a Survey with salesforce flow. I have a requirement like We have list of Prohibited Countries, High Risk Countries and Other countries and some questions based on that which will provide them score.

Q1)  Company Location (Text field)

If user enter a Prohibited Country then a pop will show with some message.

I'm stuck on how I can relate the countries with user questions.

Can anyone help?
Hi,

I want to add the visualforce page link in view mode to HTML template. I have used the formula to get the instance url but not getting visualforce page. Can anyone please help.

Thanks
Hi,

I'm creating a Survey with salesforce flow. I have a requirement like We have list of Prohibited Countries, High Risk Countries and Other countries and some questions based on that which will provide them score.

Q1)  Company Location (Text field)

If user enter a Prohibited Country then a pop will show with some message.

I'm stuck on how I can relate the countries with user questions.

Can anyone help?