• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am using lightning:datatable where i have to use css to hide wrap text feature and manually wrap with 

.THIS .slds-truncate {
word-wrap: break-word;
overflow-wrap: break-word;
text-overflow: inherit;
white-space: normal;
}

But my issue now is rows are getting wrapped correctly but not header 

User-added image  could you please help so that header portion doesnt wrap into rows
Hello,

Can some one let me how to disable clip and wrap text possibility in lighnting:datatable

Thanks
Hello,

I am using slds-box to create borders,but thay are always white in colour is there any way i can change the colour

<div class="slds-box"> <p>This is a regular-sized box.</p> </div>
Hello,

We are usign salesforce live agent and while traferrignt eh chat to another agent we are not able see the user name but its visible like agent 1 agent 2 etc

Hello,

Can some one let me how to disable clip and wrap text possibility in lighnting:datatable

Thanks
Hello,

I am using lightning:datatable where i have to use css to hide wrap text feature and manually wrap with 

.THIS .slds-truncate {
word-wrap: break-word;
overflow-wrap: break-word;
text-overflow: inherit;
white-space: normal;
}

But my issue now is rows are getting wrapped correctly but not header 

User-added image  could you please help so that header portion doesnt wrap into rows
Hello,

Thanks
Hello,

We are usign salesforce live agent and while traferrignt eh chat to another agent we are not able see the user name but its visible like agent 1 agent 2 etc