• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

when a Account field  Type is updated , then update Description from its related Opportunity i.e  created date is oldest  & if Description is not blank .

update Acc Description from its oldest  Opty's Description 
When Lead Status Set to 'Working - Contacted ' send email to Client i.e . Lead's Email 
    And add Date to field ‘Date_to_Send_email__c’  i.e today's date.

I created a custom object Task Tracking with 3 custom fields:
1) Lookup to user object.
2) Number of open task (number field) 
3) Number if closed task (number field)
When a task is created by user A with let's stay status is IN PROGRESS, I need to create record in Task Tracking object record with these details :
1) Lookup field = user A
2) Number of open task = 1 
3) Number of closed task = 0;
Now next time, when same user A creates another task, the new Task Tracking record shouldn't be created but it should only increment/decrement Number of task field.

I have tried this much. I was able to create Task Tracking record whenever a Task is created but It was creating new Task Tracking Object for every Task that I am creating
trigger TrackTask2 on Task (before insert) { 
List<sujya__Task_Tracking__c> li = new List<sujya__Task_Tracking__c>(); 
sujya__Task_Tracking__c s = new sujya__Task_Tracking__c();
if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert){
 for(Task t:Trigger.new)
{
 s.sujya__User__c = t.CreatedById;
 li.add(s); 
} 
insert li; 
}
 }
Appreiciate your help :) 

When Lead Status Set to 'Working - Contacted ' send email to Client i.e . Lead's Email 
    And add Date to field ‘Date_to_Send_email__c’  i.e today's date.

Hi, I have 2 fields in accounts - the first is "Lead Status" and the second is "Date Qualified". For tracking purposes. I would like today's date to be automatically populated in the "Date Qualified" field based on when "Qualified" is chosen in the "Lead Status" field.

I'd also like to make the "Date Qualified" field not able to be edited unless you are an admin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.