• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone help me please? I am unable to login to Trailhead/ Blazer CommunitySalesForce Error Message Screen Shot

"Hello" Developer Forum Community! First, let me begin by saying sincerely what an absolute privilege it is to speak with all of you that are so gifted and talented! 

My name is Joe Rosenfeld, and I am apart of the "Developer Standard License Community".  I am very interested in becoming more involved with the SalesForce (Partner/Reseller/Affiliate) program(s). 

Is there anyone in this community that can give me any information on how I can go about getting started? Also, does SalesForce actually offer ("U.S Currency") for "new license sign-ups or do they only offer "Salesforce product/service vouchers"? 

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you! 
"Hello" Developer Forum Community! First, let me begin by saying sincerely what an absolute privilege it is to speak with all of you that are so gifted and talented! 

My name is Joe Rosenfeld, and I am apart of the "Developer Standard License Community".  I am very interested in becoming more involved with the SalesForce (Partner/Reseller/Affiliate) program(s). 

Is there anyone in this community that can give me any information on how I can go about getting started? Also, does SalesForce actually offer ("U.S Currency") for "new license sign-ups or do they only offer "Salesforce product/service vouchers"? 

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!