• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 

Let us assume I have two contacts for an Account.

contact A and Contact B. Now, these contacts are duplicates.

In this contact A is in sync with some third-party app.

I want to know what happens when I merge the duplicates, will it continue to be in sync?

Hi All

I want to remove the login option for a few particular users who have system admin as their profile. Is there any other way to remove the login button apart from login access policies settings? 
Hi 

I want to know if we can automate the email sync on the Gmail Salesforce extension? 
Rather pressing log email everytime when a mail is received or sent can it be logged in automatically in Salesforce? 
Hi 
I have integrated gmail with salesforce. I want to know how i can add New opportunity button in the salesforce extension?

User-added image
Hi 

Recently I have moved to new salesforce org. In that new org, the report page is different. I want the report page to be like the old org. Have attached the old org report page ui pic below,User-added image
Hi 

I have created a formula field. When a record is created or edited the values are getting reflected. It is not getting reflected for the older record. I want it to auto populate for older record as well. 
Hi

Recently we have migrated to new salesforce system. In the new system When converting a lead, the system didn't identify the existing account by default; I had to look for it.

In the old system, it will identify by default how to achieve this in new system.
Hi

On global search I am unable to see relevant records when I search any particular record. Can modify it to show relevant record or is it a standard default functionality? 

Hi 

I would like to know if we can deploy the dashboard from one production org to another production org. 
Hi 

I am going to disconnect a few of the installed packages from one of the salesforce org and going to install them in the new salesforce org. What things should I keep in mind or what is the best practice?
I want to calculate Roll up summary for Closed Won Opportunities for the current year. How do achieve this?
Hi, I want to calculate Opportunities Value previous year for closed won how can I achieve it using formula fields? 
Hello All,
I want to know how to transfer activity that is associated with an account from one org to another org.
Hi,

I want to create a formula field that will give output as 22-001. Here 22 is 2022. Now when it goes to the year 2023 I want the output as 23-001. How will I achieve this? I want this field on opportunity object..
Hello,

let's say I have an Org A and it has SalesforceIQ inbox and 9docs integrated into it. I have created a new Org let's call it Org B. Now my question is can we connect Org A and Org B with a single SalesforceIQ inbox and 9doc account?

Hi 

I want to know can Qwilr/Salesloft or any other integration can be connected to multiple salesforce orgs? 

Generally, how do we migrate the Integration from one org to another?

Hello,

I want to know in what order should we start Metadata deployment? I will be using one of the tools to deploy. But I want to know what components need to be deployed first and in what order we need to deploy?
Hi All,

I want to know how we can migrate/Deploy fields using metaforce tool

H i want to know how to find unused field on the salesforce?

Hello Everyone,
I want to Deploy components from production to new production. How can we do this?

What tools are used?

Hi 

Recently I have moved to new salesforce org. In that new org, the report page is different. I want the report page to be like the old org. Have attached the old org report page ui pic below,User-added image
Hi 

I have created a formula field. When a record is created or edited the values are getting reflected. It is not getting reflected for the older record. I want it to auto populate for older record as well. 
Hi

On global search I am unable to see relevant records when I search any particular record. Can modify it to show relevant record or is it a standard default functionality? 

Hi 

I would like to know if we can deploy the dashboard from one production org to another production org. 
I want to calculate Roll up summary for Closed Won Opportunities for the current year. How do achieve this?
Hi, I want to calculate Opportunities Value previous year for closed won how can I achieve it using formula fields? 
Hello,

I want to know in what order should we start Metadata deployment? I will be using one of the tools to deploy. But I want to know what components need to be deployed first and in what order we need to deploy?

H i want to know how to find unused field on the salesforce?

Hi All,
I have a doubt regarding the knowledge component.I have added a knowledge component to the case record page.

I have three record types on knowledge objects. Let us assume the record type as Record type A , Record type B , and Record type C.

Right now on knowledge component Record type A and B are visible.I only want Record type C to be visible on the knowledge component by restricting Record type A and B.

can we do this on the knowledge component?

Hi All,

I want to know whether we can refresh only data from the production instance to the sandbox instance.

How to attach an article to a case on community builders? I know this is possible in the internal salesforce. I want to know whether we can attach an article to the case on the community builder?
Hi All,

I want to know how to attach knowledge article to case object.and on community builder.
Hi All,
I have a doubt regarding the Einstein bot,

Here is the scenario.
when a user clicks on the bot it needs to show two different forms. one form if the agent is online and the other form if the agent is offline.The form should show dynamically based on the availability of the agent.
I want to know whether is it possible to do it on the Einstein bot?

Thank You
Hello Everyone,

I want to know whether is it possible to embed LMS from appexchange to Salesforce Community.