• 15 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a invoice creation page using VF page, for smaller data it is working fine but for larger data it is giving above error. 

Can i increase this limit or what should i do ?

I have created an Apex Trigger for a contact created using flow builder. I am creating it using Peson Account which creates a contact. My trigger is not working for this contact but it is working when i create a contact manually. 

User-added imageI have verifed the Flow and it is working fine, i can see the converted contacts in CRM. But the trigger doesn't work when the contact is created.

Only reason i can think of is Contact created from Person Account is not able to invoke the trigger but i am not sure.

Please Help

I am unable to trigger an Apex trigger on contact object (getting created from a flow ) with 'after insert' condition. My trigger doesn't recognise the contact created from the flow and it doesn't work. 
I have tested the trigger by manually creating a contact and it was working well. 

here is the flow for the 

flow create a person account and then it creates a contact
My goal is to fetch the Contact ID into a trigger. Please suggest some solutions.

I have created an Apex Trigger for a contact created using flow builder. I am creating it using Peson Account which creates a contact. My trigger is not working for this contact but it is working when i create a contact manually. 

User-added imageI have verifed the Flow and it is working fine, i can see the converted contacts in CRM. But the trigger doesn't work when the contact is created.

Only reason i can think of is Contact created from Person Account is not able to invoke the trigger but i am not sure.

Please Help

I am unable to trigger an Apex trigger on contact object (getting created from a flow ) with 'after insert' condition. My trigger doesn't recognise the contact created from the flow and it doesn't work. 
I have tested the trigger by manually creating a contact and it was working well. 

here is the flow for the 

flow create a person account and then it creates a contact
My goal is to fetch the Contact ID into a trigger. Please suggest some solutions.