• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

I recently created a free developer account in order to try and create a connected app for the organization I work for to interact with the Salesforce API and automatically populate leads for their SF account based on information users submit in our app.

I'm unable to get an auth token to start interacting with the SF API, and I think it is because I am not fully connected to their account and do not have the correct permissions set up. How would I get my account connected to theirs and set up with proper permissions?

Thank you!

Hello!

I recently created a free developer account in order to try and create a connected app for the organization I work for to interact with the Salesforce API and automatically populate leads for their SF account based on information users submit in our app.

I'm unable to get an auth token to start interacting with the SF API, and I think it is because I am not fully connected to their account and do not have the correct permissions set up. How would I get my account connected to theirs and set up with proper permissions?

Thank you!