• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to use a Screen Flow to add product line item values.

Using a Screen Flow, I want our users to be able to create a quote from the first screen and then add values to each of the defined products from a predertimned price book in the proceeding screens. As said, these products don't need to be added or chosen, they should be predetermined. The user will just need to add the price to each and then on completion, the quote is created with the associated line items and chosen vlaues.

My Flow skills are not great at all and any help would be really appreciated.

All the best.

Harley

Hi,

Can we use screen flows to clone quote and quote line items? Requirement is to have a clone quote button on quote object. On clicking it should display list of quote line items. Users can select quote line items related to the quote. 

I know flows can be used in quick actios. But can we display screen containing quote line items and allow users to select it? can this be achieved through screen flows?

Was wondering if someone has successfully accomplished cloning a quote and the related quote line items?  I need it to create a new quote revision without creating a whole new quote with new quote number...just a new revision number.

I am struggling and thought that this task has probaly been done by someone "out there"...

I appreciate your help!!

• September 14, 2011

Hi, 

I am having trouble getting this query working in a batchable class. 

In my start method when I use the following query : 

String query = 'Select a.Id, a.Name, a.OwnerId ,(Select Id, OwnerId From Contacts) from Account a Where a.Type IN: '+ accTypesToInclude ;
 return Database.getQueryLocator(query);

I am getting the error :

System.QueryException: unexpected token: '(' 

Any ideas whats wrong

Thanks