• 20 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way for me to test out a Web-To-Lead form? I'm just creating this is in a Dev Org. I've created a Round Robin Lead Assigment so Web leads will be distributed out fairly. How can I best test this out to make sure to works? Thanks!
I'm new to Flows and trying to figure out where to begin. I created a field on the Opportunity Object called "Number of Days Since Last Donation". This is a formula data type that uses "Today" - "Date of Last Donation" field. I created an "At Risk" Checkbox on the Contact Object. A Contact is considered "At Risk" if the "Number of Days SInce Last Donation" field is Greater than or Equal to 365 Days. 
So ultimatley what I'm trying to do is create a flow that will automatically select the "At Risk" Checkbox on the Contact Object, when the "Number of Days Since Last Donation" field is Greater than or Equal to 365 days.
Any suggestions?
Is there a way for me to test out a Web-To-Lead form? I'm just creating this is in a Dev Org. I've created a Round Robin Lead Assigment so Web leads will be distributed out fairly. How can I best test this out to make sure to works? Thanks!
I'm new to Flows and trying to figure out where to begin. I created a field on the Opportunity Object called "Number of Days Since Last Donation". This is a formula data type that uses "Today" - "Date of Last Donation" field. I created an "At Risk" Checkbox on the Contact Object. A Contact is considered "At Risk" if the "Number of Days SInce Last Donation" field is Greater than or Equal to 365 Days. 
So ultimatley what I'm trying to do is create a flow that will automatically select the "At Risk" Checkbox on the Contact Object, when the "Number of Days Since Last Donation" field is Greater than or Equal to 365 days.
Any suggestions?