• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, trying to compose a SOQL that will retrieve recently Closed Won Opportunities unless the Opportunity has only 1 of 2 specific Products. Here is my last attempt:

SELECT Id, CloseDate, Name, Owner.Name, Account.Name FROM Opportunity WHERE StageName = 'Closed Won' AND CloseDate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 AND Id NOT IN (SELECT Opportunity.Id FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Opportunity.StageName = 'Closed Won' AND Opportunity.CloseDate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 AND Opportunity.CountofProducts__c = 1 AND PricebookEntry.Product2.Name NOT IN ('Product Name 1', 'Product Name 2') )

FYI, I've tried to qualify the sub-select as much as possible to avoid limit errors, and Opportunity.CountofProducts__c is a basic custom Rollup Summary COUNT of Opportunity Products.

I am encountering this error:
MALFORMED_QUERY:
LAST_N_DAYS:30 AND Id NOT IN (SELECT Opportunity.Id FROM OpportunityLineItem
^ (points to the space between SELECT and Opportunity)
ERROR at Row:1:Column:155
The inner select field 'Opportunity.Id' cannot have more than one level of relationships

Any suggestions for how to re-write?

Hello, trying to compose a SOQL that will retrieve recently Closed Won Opportunities unless the Opportunity has only 1 of 2 specific Products. Here is my last attempt:

SELECT Id, CloseDate, Name, Owner.Name, Account.Name FROM Opportunity WHERE StageName = 'Closed Won' AND CloseDate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 AND Id NOT IN (SELECT Opportunity.Id FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Opportunity.StageName = 'Closed Won' AND Opportunity.CloseDate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 AND Opportunity.CountofProducts__c = 1 AND PricebookEntry.Product2.Name NOT IN ('Product Name 1', 'Product Name 2') )

FYI, I've tried to qualify the sub-select as much as possible to avoid limit errors, and Opportunity.CountofProducts__c is a basic custom Rollup Summary COUNT of Opportunity Products.

I am encountering this error:
MALFORMED_QUERY:
LAST_N_DAYS:30 AND Id NOT IN (SELECT Opportunity.Id FROM OpportunityLineItem
^ (points to the space between SELECT and Opportunity)
ERROR at Row:1:Column:155
The inner select field 'Opportunity.Id' cannot have more than one level of relationships

Any suggestions for how to re-write?