• -3 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a apex class which is having one method with returntype wrapper class. i am binding the return type in helper in a response attribute (type is object). I want to fetch two variables i.e. id,status from response. Currently I am getting undefined error in output.
Reponse attribute in cmp:
<aura:attribute name="response" type="object"/>
Helper.js:
({ getStatusHelper : function(component, event,helper) {
var jobID = event.getParam("Pass_Result");
component.set("v.jobId", jobID); var action = component.get("c.getCalloutResponseStatus"); action.setParams({"jobId": jobID});
action.setCallback(this, function(response) { var state = response.getState();
if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS") { component.set("v.response", response.getReturnValue());
**var getStatus = component.get("v.response").status; //GETTING UNDEFINED ERROR
var getJobId = component.get("v.response").id; //GETTING UNDEFINED ERROR**
}
else{ alert('Failed status call from child!!'); } }); $A.enqueueAction(action); }
})
can anyone pls help me on this issue
  • June 23, 2020
hii,
i have more than 300 fields in my soql query  i want to display that in vf page.is there any way to display dynamically,or i nead to declare all the 300 fields static way,can any one help
thanks&regards
Ravichandra

Not able to use case comment object.Initially we write few lines of code on case comment object and it was working. But, now when we are trying to change the code its is showing invalid variable commentbody error message. Then i  reverted all the changes and just tried to save the method as earlier. But now also im not able to save that class. Same code is not giving errors in UAT but getting error in Dev sandbox. 

public static void UpdateCaseComment(string Id, string comment ){
        casecomment cc=new casecomment();
        cc.Id=Id;
        cc.commentbody=comment;
        try{
            update cc;
        }catch(Exception e){
            System.debug('er->'+e);
        }
    } 

This is my code 
Please let me know what is causing this issue.

I'm trying to create a process through the builder. what I'd like to have happen is for the sales rep to have a pick list of product options  and when a particular product is chosen, I'd like it to E-mail the SME in the company. But an opportunity can have more than one product. I can only get it set up to alert one SME. 

Help!
I have set up the Connected app as described in the challenge and I am able to log in to Salesforce via the iOS simulation and see my log in via the app under the Connected Oauth usage info page for the app. However, I still received this annoying error message: 'The 'Trailhead_Native_iOS' Connected App has not been setup'. Can anybody help?

Thanks