• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
An Einstein consultant created a dashboard that went through review. Some few charts were added and removed in the process. The dashboard is now approved for production. Which best practice should be done before releasing the dashboard -  Remove the redundant steps to ensure dashboard performance or else Apply conditional formatting on the new charts??
HI ,

Please help me with the below issue.
Create Community Users and a Sharing Set -- got error message - The "Customer Community User" for the contact "Edna Frank" is not created properly.

I have created Community and Enable the settings in my org. While i tried to create the Community user from the Contact , i am unable to see the option -Enable Customer User .

Could you please help me regarding this issue.

thanks,
kesava
HI ,

Please help me with the below issue.
Create Community Users and a Sharing Set -- got error message - The "Customer Community User" for the contact "Edna Frank" is not created properly.

I have created Community and Enable the settings in my org. While i tried to create the Community user from the Contact , i am unable to see the option -Enable Customer User .

Could you please help me regarding this issue.

thanks,
kesava
On the "Create a Community User and a Sharing Set" challenge I am receiving the following error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The "Customer Community User" for the contact "Edna Frank" is not created properly.
Hi,

trying to complete the challenge, I have the following error:
The "Customer Community User" for the contact "Edna Frank" is not created properly.

More info, hope this helps finding the problem:
The contact exist, in Admin > Users> User license is "Customer Portal Manager Standard", when I try to change it to "Customer community" i'm getting the error "cannot upgrade from or downgrade to LPU"
The contact is assigned to the account "Customers", there is a case associated to it, with Contact Name = Edna Frank
I created the Sharing Set Settings and configured the access (User:Account = Case:Account, Read/Write). The community is active.
Oddly enough, I cannot log in as Edna Frank.
If I'm trying to create a new user, I receive the following error: "Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.
The account associated with this portal has no owner". The created account is "Customers" and I double checked, i'm the owner of this account.
I've received a message "Customers registration accountId parameter value is not valid."

Any idea or clues on how to solve this ?