• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The following works in desktop, but not mobile:

System.debug(ApexPages.currentPage().getHeaders().get('referer'));

'referer' is not available on when using a mobile device...

I know I'm on a mobile device if the following is true:

Boolean isMobile = UserInfo.getUiTheme() == 'Theme4t';

How do I get the URL parameters in my Apex Class when the VF Page loads in Community Page... ?

Thank you!

• March 27, 2021
I am getting this error page when viewing the VF page on a mobile device (both IOS and Android) after successfully logging into the Community. It's not a FLS Permission Issue because the page works flawlessly on Desktop following the exact same steps.. The Community User Profile also has access to the VF Page and all other dependencies..

vf page mobile error

URL Description: https://base_url.csxx.force.com/community_name/s/page_name?param=record_id

Any ideas on why this is happening or how to resolve for mobile?

Much appreciated!
  • March 12, 2021

The following works in desktop, but not mobile:

System.debug(ApexPages.currentPage().getHeaders().get('referer'));

'referer' is not available on when using a mobile device...

I know I'm on a mobile device if the following is true:

Boolean isMobile = UserInfo.getUiTheme() == 'Theme4t';

How do I get the URL parameters in my Apex Class when the VF Page loads in Community Page... ?

Thank you!

• March 27, 2021
I am getting this error page when viewing the VF page on a mobile device (both IOS and Android) after successfully logging into the Community. It's not a FLS Permission Issue because the page works flawlessly on Desktop following the exact same steps.. The Community User Profile also has access to the VF Page and all other dependencies..

vf page mobile error

URL Description: https://base_url.csxx.force.com/community_name/s/page_name?param=record_id

Any ideas on why this is happening or how to resolve for mobile?

Much appreciated!
  • March 12, 2021
We have enabled a Login Discovery page for our community and we want our community user should log in by using email or phone number. We implemented a custom Identity verification to send verification code to email/phone and verify it. So in this functionality, we are facing a permission issue to send verification code for Phone number. Functionality sends verification code to email but not for phone. Details are as follows.

Error Message: User/Org configuration error: Could not send code due to: User/Org/Community settings does not allow phone verification

Community Profile permissions added:
Multi-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins

Session Setting Permission:
Let users verify their identity by text (SMS) - Enabled

We have checked all related knowledge articles and tried setting related to profiles, org-wide, user wise. but still no luck. 

Please help us to resolve this issue ASAP.