• 20 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where I have to update a field named Send_Purchase_Notification__c on Contact whenever an Opportunity Stage is marked as ''Closed Won. Is there any way of achieving this requirement non - programmatically?
I have a requirement wherein I have to create batch class that picks all the contacts which has “Eligible” checkbox true. Batch execution should perform below operation :
•All the opportunities which has these contacts as a Ship To contact roles , update its stage as “Qualified”.
but I am unable to fetch the contact roles from the opportunity
Below multi tenant  architecture document has broken images, I can't see images, have tried in Chrome and Safari. Anyone has any recommendation to get the full page with images or a PDF?

https://developer.salesforce.com/wiki/multi_tenant_architecture
Hi All,

I have setup a new trail org for Finical Service cloud but I am not able to see the related list under account in Wealth management app. 

Hi
I am a beginner and stuck in process builder flow tutorial.
After following all instructions, I clicked on verify steps and getting below error:

Could not find the process builder flow 'Opportunity Stage to Qualification' with proper description. Check the instructions

I cant even edit or delete process flow.

Please help.
I have a requirement wherein I have to create batch class that picks all the contacts which has “Eligible” checkbox true. Batch execution should perform below operation :
•All the opportunities which has these contacts as a Ship To contact roles , update its stage as “Qualified”.
but I am unable to fetch the contact roles from the opportunity