• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'd like to ask how can I fetch all files attached to a Case object. I'm using Lightning mode and scripting in PHP.

I don't seem to find where exactly ContentVersion, ContentDocument and ContentDocumentLink are somehow relates to Case object.

I'm looking for a way to locate and download all attachments based on a query where my input is Case number or case ID

Thanks in advance

Uri 
Hi, I'd like to ask how can I fetch all files attached to a Case object. I'm using Lightning mode.

I don't seem to find where exactly ContentVersion, ContentDocument and ContentDocumentLink are somehow relates to Case object.

I'm looking for a way to locate and download all attachments based on a query where my input is Case number or case ID

Thanks in advance

Uri 
Hi, I'd like to ask how can I fetch all files attached to a Case object. I'm using Lightning mode.

Thanks in advance

Uri