• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone.

I want to know, is there a way for the "NetworkId" value on the ContentVersion object to be null while also having a "InstanceUrl" value from a community?

It seems to me that whenever the "InstanceUrl" is from a community, then the "NetworkId" value will be the Id of that community regardless of whether i set the value of NetworkId to null.

I need the NetworkId to be null while being in a community. Does anyone know if it's possible? Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone.

I want to know, is there a way for the "NetworkId" value on the ContentVersion object to be null while also having a "InstanceUrl" value from a community?

It seems to me that whenever the "InstanceUrl" is from a community, then the "NetworkId" value will be the Id of that community regardless of whether i set the value of NetworkId to null.

I need the NetworkId to be null while being in a community. Does anyone know if it's possible? Thanks in advance :)

No matter which domain I pass in, I cannot get it to work. How do I whitelist a domain for CORS in salesforce?